If you’ve suffered harm as a result of an accident or injury, you may be entitled to receive economic recovery from those who are at fault. What you can recover will depend upon the kind of damages you experienced because of the accident or injury — both during and after the incident. In some cases, your family members may also be entitled to recover, to the extent that your injury affected their relationship with you.
- What Happens If I’m in a Car Accident Involving an Uber or Lyft Driver?
- Understanding the Difference Between a Referral Service and an Attorney Site
- Car Accident Settlement Legal Terms
- Florida Woman Seeks Compensation for Slip and Fall Injury
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed in the Case of Missing Florida Boys