Fortunately, thousands of people safely utilize public transportation services on a daily basis. However, the unfortunate reality is that accidents can occur. When those accidents result in injuries, an individual […]
Generally speaking, “assault” occurs when someone threatens bodily harm to another in a convincing way. Assault often is followed by battery, which is defined as unlawful physical conduct (often an […]
The Chrysler Group’s recall of 13,000 Dodge Chargers and Chrysler 300s due to anti-lock brake problems might be the newest car manufacturer slip-up to make headlines, but it certainly isn’t […]
- What Happens If I’m in a Car Accident Involving an Uber or Lyft Driver?
- Understanding the Difference Between a Referral Service and an Attorney Site
- Car Accident Settlement Legal Terms
- Florida Woman Seeks Compensation for Slip and Fall Injury
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed in the Case of Missing Florida Boys